Established by George Okulicz in 1998, the business has grown to provide complete and tailored services for many families, small to medium businesses and larger corporations.
As a family and small business ourselves, we have walked in the shoes of many of our clients.
We know what kind of accounting, individuals, businesses and families need as they manage budgets, make financial changes or prepare for the future.
We also understand the challenges of running your own business and the peace of mind that a trusted, qualified and committed accountant can bring, during the phases of start-up, growth and expansion.
With over 30 years’ experience we are committed to achieving Growth, Profit and Success for all our clients.
The GPS difference:
- We’ll work closely with you; your family or business so you’re equipped with the right tools and strategies to face any challenge
- We help you focus on achieving your aspirations, working toward the ‘big picture’ through personalised, tailored advice
- We offer trustworthy, value-for-money and outcomes focused accounting solutions
If these things tick your boxes, we look forward to hearing from you.
George Okulicz has been a practicing taxation specialist for more than 30 years, working in various small to large accounting practices across Perth.
During his many years advising individuals and small business clients, George noticed there was a gap between spending time really listening to clients’ needs, and providing tailored services to meet the needs of individuals and small business.
Realising his passion in work comes from building “real” relationships with his clients, George recruited his highly organised wife, Deirdre, and started a two person accounting firm – GPS Business Solutions (George Okulicz & Co) in 1998.
Together, they have built their current team to form a close-knit unit of accountants, administration and business professionals.
Over the years the business has continually focused on providing tailored, professional and value-for-money services. The team is committed to delivering integrity, understanding, and results to all its clients – many of whom have been with the business since before George started GPS. We think that’s a pretty good measure of success.
We build partnerships of trust, by caring, communicating and delivering value
- Integrity: we do the right thing, even when no-one’s watching
- Honesty: we are always honest with each other and our clients
- Flexibility: we offer a family-friendly workplace and customise our services to meet client’s needs
- Genuine: we are real people, who care about real people
Why choose GPS?
- We partner with you to achieve success
- We can help you to navigate through your small business journey
- We get to know you and your business
- We have the knowledge and the experience to get the job done
- We will listen to you and find the right answers
- We get small business because we are small business